Tapestry-Mind. Body. Lifestyle (MBL) is committed to being a welcoming wellness space for all to learn and grow mentally and physically. Our objective is to ensure that everyone who comes through the physical and virtual doors feels seen, heard, respected, and valued. This goal is reflected in our programming, language, and representation of all marketing materials, social media platforms, and policies. In addition, we are intentional about ensuring that the businesses that we choose to collaborate with are committed to social justice.
Tapestry-MBL clients, contractors, partners, and affiliates will be treated with dignity, compassion, and respect as individuals. No person will be subject to discrimination for any reason, including for reasons of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, ability, body size, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, and maternity.
To ensure that our company is a safe and welcoming space for everyone, and part of the solution for positive social change, we will:
- Continue to create a welcoming environment in person and virtually. Everyone has something unique to contribute, and, as such, all will be encouraged to share openly and respectfully in a collaborative learning environment.
- Not allow any form of bullying or harassment in group classes or in online spaces.
- Continue to prioritize seeking out and working with contractors who believe in treating all humans with the respect they deserve.
- Continue to financially support and amplify BIPOC and LGBTQIA2S+ businesses, especially in the health and fitness industry.
- Continue to create an open space for our own learning and growth.
- Continue to donate a minimum of one time per month to a BIPOC and LGBTQIA2S+ business.
- Revisit and edit this policy as needed.
Tapestry-MBL will share this policy with all members, future clients, and contractors.